Monday, June 16, 2008

barlow girl

Barlow Girl



God is mighty, but does not despise men; he is mighty,
and firm in his purpose. [Job 36:5 NIV]

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. [1 Corinthians 13:4-7 NIV]





Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

[Psalm 73:25-26]


The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners [Isaiah 61:1]

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.” [Jeremiah 29:11-12 NIV]





Barlow Girl

No comments:

Twitter

steetsblog.blogspot.com

    follow me on Twitter
    Blogo is a weblog editor for Mac OS X designed for speed and ease of use. Blogo is easy for beginners, but powerful enough for probloggers. Now with Twitter and Ping.fm support!

    Social Bookmarking

    US Deaths in Iraq since March 20th, 2003

    Child - Global Warming vs. Poverty

    human right

    Trikes Bike

    My photo
    Denny Carr, MFA Photographer and Video Artist BIKE !!!! hase lepus trike (stroke-paralysis) age 61 eco-friendly no-car "I am a stroke survivor and deal daily with a speech disorder called Aphasia. This disorder is a result of my stroke in 2005. I am thankful God has given me the ability to express myself through my images and films." For more information, visit these websites: http://www.azimagery.com/

    you biked health active

    heaven = bike green

    usa earth=auto pollutants

    usa environmentally friendly ???

    usa environmentally friendly ???
    Walk, cycle, public transportation

    grand canyon

    grand canyon